Consumer Publication of the Year – Online
This award is open to consumer travel publications or websites that are published on a digital platform on regular basis.
- Publications may be published as a website, digital magazine or on a mobile or tablet app.
- Digital magazines should send the URL and two chosen dates as examples of their publication, published between 1 June 2016 to 18 May 2017.
- Websites should send the URLs of a minimum of five individual examples of articles posted during the period between 1 June 2016 to 18 May 2017.
- App-based publications should send instructions on how to download their app, two chosen dates as examples of their publication they wish to enter, and details on how to access those issues for free. Work must be published between 1 June 2016 to 18 May 2017.
- Work must clearly show the date of the publication.
Judges will be looking for online publications that are well presented and informative with compelling content or practical insights into travel products, issues or destinations.