Guide of the Year – Book, Online, App
Nominated must guides have been published as an app, a book or online between 1 June 2016 to 18 May 2017.
- Books: Nominees should send six copies of the publication to Natalie Jackson at APL Media, Unit 310, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL. Books must be either a first edition or a major revision published in the UK.
- App: Nominees should send a download link to the App along with instructions to access the App for free.
- Online: Nominees should send a link to the travel guide or body of work being entered.
- Judges will be looking for a travel guide that demonstrates good research, providing essential, easy to read insights to destinations that give the reader clear directions of places not to be missed.
- Guides must contain a minimum of 5,000 words.