Headline Sponsorship – SOLD
Just one opportunity exists for a business or destination to be the Headline Sponsor at the 2017 Travel Media Awards.
A host of benefits are associated with this the leading and most prominent sponsorship opportunity of the Awards, as listed below:
- Naming rights, with the event branded as ‘The 2017 Travel Media Awards in association with [your company/destination]’.
- Dedicated PR with regard to your company’s support of the Awards as the headline sponsor.
- Solus e-shot ‘Meet the headline sponsor’ to our database of travel writers , broadcasters and photographers.
- Dedicated social media announcement of your company’s support as headline sponsor via both Twitter and Facebook.
- Prominent logo branding on the home of the dedicated Awards’ website with supporting hyperlink.
- Logo branding on all Travel Media Awards promotional material to include stage backdrop, event e-tickets, ticket sales mailings and event programme.
- An exclusive opportunity to show a video at the start of the Awards, with a maximum length of 90 seconds.
- Verbal announcement and introduction of your support for the event by the Awards’ Master of Ceremonies.
- High-profile visibility and brand recognition via stage presence to introduce and present five leading awards at the 2017 Travel Media Awards, including the Special Contribution Award**.
- Award attendee database provided five working days post-event*.
- 5 Complimentary tickets to attend the Awards on 18 October.
- Awards programme Front Cover logo branding, alongside 75 words of copy; all attendees receive a copy of the Awards programme on arrival.
- Opportunity to provide a branded giveaway in the Awards goody bag, distributed to all attendees on departure.
- Display of up to three pop-up banners in prime locations at the 2017 Awards (sponsor to provide banners).
- Complimentary one-page, full-colour advertisement within the dedicated Travel Media Awards supplement e-zine, circulated to the ABTA Magazine database of over 20,000 plus all Awards entrants, finalists and attendees.
- Portfolio of all Awards photographs for your use.
Headline sponsorship fee: £20k plus VAT
* opt-in only
** recipient to be confirmed