Headline Sponsorship – SOLD
Just one opportunity exists for a business or destination to be the Headline Sponsor at the 2018 Travel Media Awards. A host of benefits are associated with this leading and most prominent sponsorship opportunity of the Awards, as listed below:
• Naming rights, with the event branded as ‘The 2018 Travel Media Awards in association with [your company/destination]’.
• Dedicated PR with regard to your company’s support of the Awards as the headline sponsor.
• Solus e-shot ‘Meet the headline sponsor’ to our database of travel writers, broadcasters and photographers.
• Dedicated social media announcement of your company’s support as headline sponsor via both Twitter and Facebook.
• Prominent logo branding on the homepage of the dedicated Awards’ website with
• Logo branding on all Travel Media Awards promotional material to include stage backdrop, event e-tickets, ticket sales mailings and event programme.
• An exclusive opportunity to show a video at the start of the Awards, with a maximum length of 60 seconds.
• Verbal announcement and introduction of your support for the event by the Awards’ Master of Ceremonies.
• High-profile visibility and brand recognition via stage presence to introduce and
present five leading awards at the 2018 Travel Media Awards, including the Special
• Five complimentary tickets to attend the Awards on 17 October.
• Awards programme front cover logo branding, alongside 75 words of copy; all attendees receive a copy of the Awards programme on arrival.
• Opportunity to provide a branded giveaway in the Awards goody bag, distributed to all attendees on departure.
• Display of up to three pop-up banners in prime locations at the 2018 Awards (sponsor to provide banners).
• Solus sponsorship of one Travel Media Awards retrospective feature on the Awards website after the 2018 Awards. Plus solus inclusion on an e-shot to a database of 20,000 travel professionals and social media activity around the feature.
• Portfolio of all Awards photographs for your use.
** recipient to be confirmed