Live Social Media Wall
Sponsorship – SOLD
New at the Travel Media 2018 is an exciting and highly visible sponsorship opportunity: a Live Social Media Wall.
New at the Travel Media Awards 2018 is an exciting and highly visible sponsorship opportunity: a Live Social Media Wall.
Social media is all around us at events, particularly awards, and the Live Social Media Wall will play an entertaining and informative part of proceedings — encouraging engagement and creating a real talking point, while also providing an essential tool for helping an event hashtag to trend.
Our Live Social Media Wall will project a social feed onto two large screens located either side of the main stage set, displaying fully moderated Twitter and Instagram interactions.
Recognising both the travel media and travel industry’s engagement of social media, the Live Social Media Wall will be an important and creative part of the event, allowing the sponsor to integrate its logo into the background graphics, as well as having a full-screen slide that rotates on a set frequency throughout the event.
The Live Social Media Wall provides a powerful and highly visual sponsorship opportunity, generating dialogue between travel writers, broadcasters and photographers, and operates for the entire duration of the event.
Sponsoring this part of the evening comes with a number of associated sponsorship benefits as follows:
• Logo branding on the following Travel Media Awards promotional material, dedicated awards website, event e-ticket and event programme.
• Logo branding and copy on the Awards dedicated website, travelmediaawards.com.
• Verbal recognition of your sponsorship from the Awards’ Master of Ceremonies.
• Social media announcement via Twitter and Facebook of your sponsorship.
• Logo branding and copy within the dedicated ‘Meet the Sponsors’ e-shot distributed to our database of travel writers, broadcasters and photographers.*
• Three complimentary tickets to the Awards.
• Display of one pop-up banner at the 2018 Awards (sponsor to provide banner).
• Portfolio of all award photographs for your use.
Sponsorship fee: £7.5k plus VAT