Blogger/Vlogger of the Year
This award is open to UK travel bloggers or vloggers who have been posting regularly for at least one year by 18 May 2019.
- Nominees should submit by email between two and five individual examples of blogs or videos posted during the period from 18 May 2018 to 18 May 2019.
- Nominees may submit only blogs, only videos, or a combination of both.
- Qualifying channels include the individual’s own blog or website, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Nominees must provide their blog or vlog address, plus details of average monthly unique visitor and page/video view stats and target audience profile, as well as additional reach and engagement via social media platforms such as Twitter.
- Judges will be looking for writing or videos that are thought-provoking and entertaining, and provide insight and engagement.