Consumer Writer of the Year
This award is open to professional consumer travel writers or journalists.
- Nominees should submit three examples of their work published in print or online between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022. Online submissions may include web and podcast writing, or could be on personal platforms.
- Print: nominees must submit dated PDF copies of the articles showing the name of the publication.
- Online: nominees must submit the URL to access the articles online or dated PDF copies of the articles showing the publication name. If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access the articles for free.
- If writers are shortlisted, they’ll be contacted and required to submit two additional examples of their work published between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Judges will be looking for a travel writer/journalist who’s consistently written outstanding articles or features that are well researched, creative, original and appeal strongly to their target audience.
- Judges will be expecting to see breadth and variety in the three pieces of content.