Customer Publication of the Year
This award is open to business-to-customer travel-focused magazines, websites or website sections that illustrate excellence in their market. Magazines must be published at least twice a year, while websites and website sections must be regularly updated.
- Nominees in print must submit two individual examples of their publication published on different dates between 1 May 2019 and 30 April 2020. Nominees should send five copies of each example to Natalie Jackson at 3 Elmgate Gardens, Edgware, HA8 9RU to be forwarded to the judges. If unable to get hold of physical copies, nominees should send PDF copies of the entire publications to [email protected]. If this is not an option, please get in touch with Natalie Jackson on [email protected] to discuss alternative solutions.
- Digital magazines should email the URL and two chosen dates as examples of their publication between 1 May 2019 and 30 April 2020 to [email protected] If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access those issues for free.
- Websites and website sections should send their URL and a minimum of five examples of dated articles posted between 1 May 2019 and 30 April 2020 to [email protected] If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access those articles for free.
- Judges will be looking for publications that are visually exciting, with well-written, engaging content and excellent photography. They’ll also be looking for content that’s considerate and understanding of its target audience, is innovative in its approach and looks to highlight or raise awareness of issues and topics where appropriate.
- Judges will be expecting to see breadth and variety in the three pieces of content, covering both the particular business as well as the wider industry, and will be taking into consideration how the brand has been developed across all mediums.