This award is open to business-to-customer travel-focused magazines and digital content produced for business-to-customer use which illustrate excellence in their market. Magazines must be published at least twice a year, while websites and website sections must be regularly updated.
- Nominees in print must submit at least one example of their publication published between 1 May 2020 and 30 April 2021.
- Digital magazines should submit the URL and two chosen dates as examples of their publication between 1 May 2020 and 30 April 2021. If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access those issues for free.
- Websites and website sections should submit their URL and a minimum of five examples of dated articles posted between 1 May 2020 and 30 April 2021. If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access those articles for free.
- For digital content, send the URL to be used as an example, which must have been posted between 1 May 2020 and 30 April 2021.
- Judges will be looking for publications that are visually exciting, with well-written, engaging content and excellent photography. They’ll also be looking for content that’s considerate and understanding of its target audience, is innovative in its approach and looks to highlight or raise awareness of issues and topics where appropriate.
Judges will be expecting to see breadth and variety in the three pieces of content, covering both the particular business as well as the wider industry, and will be taking into consideration how the brand has been developed across all mediums.
Entry to the Travel Media Awards 2021 has now closed