Customer Publication/Magazine of the Year
This award is open to business-to-customer travel-focused magazines, websites or website sections, that illustrate excellence in their market.
- Magazines must be published at least twice a year.
- Websites and website sections must be regularly updated.
- Nominees in print must submit two individual examples of their publication, published on different dates between 18 May 2018 to 18 May 2019. Nominees should send six copies of each of those individual examples to Natalie Jackson at APL Media, Unit 310, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL to be forwarded on to the judges.
- Digital magazines should send the URL and two chosen dates as examples of their publication, published between 18 May 2018 to 18 May 2019.
- Websites and website sections should send their URL, and a minimum of five individual examples of articles posted during the period between 18 May 2018 to 18 May 2019.
- Judges will be looking for outstanding design and editorial taking into consideration how the brand has been developed across all mediums.