National Consumer Feature of the Year
This award is open to all consumer travel writers/journalists.
- Features submitted might have been written by one or more authors and must have been published in print or online between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Print: nominees must submit a dated PDF copy of the feature showing the name of the publication.
- Online: nominees must submit the URL to access the feature online or a dated PDF copy of the feature showing the publication name. If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access the feature for free.
- Judges will be looking for consumer travel features that are original, engaging, colourful, informative, well-crafted and easy to read.
- Judges will be looking for writing that gives a sense of place and, where relevant, engages all the senses. They’ll reward content that describes a specific time and place while painting a picture of a wider culture, region or topic.