This award is to recognise the outstanding work of published photographers in all media (print and online). All nominated work in print or online must be for UK travel publications.
- Nominees should submit their entry by email to [email protected]
- Nominees should submit a minimum of two features, each containing at least three photos published in print or online in the UK between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Nominees should submit all photographs as JPEGs (.jpg) of no more than 4MB.
- If the photographs were published in print features, nominees should also send dated PDF copies of the features showing the name of the publication. If the pictures were published in online features, nominees should instead send the URLs for the online features and, if relevant, details on how to access the features for free.
- The images will be judged as a body of work. Judges will be looking for compelling images, showing flair and originality and providing a sense of place. They’ll reward entries that tell a story about a particular destination, experience or event.
- Judges will expect the entries to remain respectful of the people and cultures being portrayed.