Specialist Travel Writer of the Year
This award is open to professional travel writers or journalists who specialise in a particular travel topic or geographic area. Examples of a travel topic or geographic area could include Cruise, Safari, Food Travel, East Africa, Southeast Asia, etc.
- Nominees should submit a minimum of three individual examples of work published in print or online between 1 May 2019 and 30 April 2020 covering their selected specialism to [email protected] Online submissions may include web and podcast writing.
- Print: nominees must submit dated PDF copies of the articles showing the name of the publication to [email protected]
- Online: nominees must submit the URL to access the articles online or dated PDF copies of the articles showing the publication name to [email protected] If relevant, they should also submit details on how to access the articles for free.
- Please state in your email what your specialist topic or geographic area is.
- Judges will be looking for a writer/journalist who shows creativity and originality.
- Judges will reward entries that demonstrate the writer’s depth of knowledge and provide insight into their specialist topic.