Sustainability Travel Feature of the year
This category is open to both consumer and trade travel journalists.
- Features submitted might have been written by one writer or multiple contributors and must have been published in print or online between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Print: nominees must submit a dated PDF copy of the nominated print feature showing the name of the publication.
- Online: nominees must submit the URL to access the feature online or a dated PDF copy of the feature showing the publication name. Where relevant, they should also submit details on how to access the feature for free.
- Judges will be looking for features about sustainable travel that are well-written, original, easy to read, well-researched and accurate throughout.
- They’ll reward entries that: raise awareness of the issues and sustainable travel options; remain inspiring and informative, striking a good balance between providing readers with tips on how to travel sustainably while painting a colourful picture of the destination or experience discussed; and show awareness and consideration of the publication’s target audience.