Trade Publication of the Year – Print & Online
This award is open to travel trade publications that are published on regular basis.
- Print publications must be published in print in the UK on a regular basis, with a minimum of two printed editions per annum.
- Online publications may be published as a website, digital magazine or on a mobile or tablet app.
- Nominees in print must submit two individual examples of their publication, published on different dates between 1 June 2017 to 18 May 2018. Print publications should send six copies of each of those individual examples to Natalie Jackson at APL Media, Unit 310, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL to be forwarded on to the judges.
- Digital magazines should send the URL and two chosen dates as examples of their publication, published between 1 June 2017 to 18 May 2018.
- Websites should send the URLs of a minimum of five individual examples of articles posted during the period between 1 June 2017 to 18 May 2018.
- App-based publications should send instructions on how to download their app, two chosen dates as examples of their publication they wish to enter, and details on how to access those issues for free. Work must be published between 1 June 2017 to 18 May 2018.
- Work must clearly show the date of the publication.
- Judges will be looking for trade publications that are well presented and informative, providing readers with compelling and relevant content, news, analysis and practical insights into travel products and destinations.