Young Writer of the Year
This award is open to consumer or trade travel writers who are 30 years or younger on 30 April 2022.
- Nominees should submit two pieces of work published in print or online between 1 May 2021 and 30 April 2022. Online submissions may include online web and podcast writing.
- Print: nominees must submit dated PDF copies of the articles showing the name of the publication.
- Online: nominees must submit the URL to access the articles online or dated PDF copies of the articles showing the publication name. Where relevant, they should also submit details on how to access the articles for free.
- Judges will be looking for a talented young writer who has written lively articles and who demonstrates creativity, originality and the ability to get behind the stories.
- By entering this category you agree you meet the age requirements. Please note, the organisers of the Travel Media Awards may ask your date of birth if you are selected as a finalist.